Ph.D. Research Assistantship
A Ph.D. research assistantship position is available in the research area of IoT/CPS time-series data analytics.
The graduate research assistantship includes a monthly stipend and full tuition waiver.
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or equivalent.
- Hands-on experience with signal processing, machine learning, deep learning, and computer networking.
- Strong python programming and embedded system development skills
- International students are required to submit a TOEFL score – Internet based test minimum 80; Speaking>20, Writing>20.
- Candidates with awards in computer science and engineering related competitions are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested students should send curriculum vitae, along with descriptions of their backgrounds, research interests, publications and contact information for three references, via email, to Prof. WenZhan Song (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Postdoctoral Research Associate
A POSTDOC Research Associate position is available in IoT/CPS Time-series Data Analytics. Salary and benefits are competitive. This candidate will work closely with Dr. WenZhan Song, the holder of Georgia Power Mickey A. Brown Professorship in Engineering and the Director of Center for Cyber-Physical Systems. The key qualifications include:
+ Strong data analytics experience with signal processing, machine learning and deep learning of time-series data;
+ Experience with Python, InfluxDB, Grafana, Linux and IoT platforms such as Raspberry PI is a plus.
The POSTDOC candidate is expected to have a doctoral degree in Computer, Statistics or any data analytics focused Engineering fields (or equivalent) by the date of appointment. Applications must include a detailed curriculum vita and names of at least three professional references. Applicants shall submit their applications by emailing Prof. WenZhan Song: email@example.com for preliminary review. The application review process starts immediately upon the submission until the position is filled. Please refer http://sensorweb.engr.